- Tuition Fees: At FAU tuition is free. However, students have to pay a fee of 128 Euros for student services and basic public transportation.
- Visa: Before coming to Germany you need to check the visa requirements for your case. For further information see the . Visa Information provided by DAAD
- Working Permit: If you are interested in complementing your financial resources by working in Germany, you should consult to find out how to obtain a working permit. this page
- Health Insurance: In Germany you will generally need to be covered by a health insurance. Several major insurance companies have branch offices in Erlangen. For more information on the types of insurances offered and your eligibility you should consult , TF International Office or the FAU Central Office for International Affairs. The Student Health Insurance Information site also offers helpful advice. Studentenwerk Erlangen
- Scholarships: Currently CME does not offer full scholarships. Interested students can also apply for scholarships via organizations like or DAAD. See also the BAYHOST of FAU. scholarships page
- International Students at FAU: The offers practical information for prospective students. official university website