The application and the admission procedure involve several steps:
Step 1 (Deadline: March 15/ May 15)*
Please send us via email all of the required forms (download) and the following documents as scanned copies (maximum email size limit: 10 MB)
- your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- your secondary school’s leaving certificate, national entrance exam results (if any) and university entrance certificate (certified English version)
- your university certificates and transcripts of records (certified English version)
- TOEFL score report (minimum score IBT 87) or other proof of English-language education (IELTS or Medium of Instruction Certificate e.g.)
- APS certificate (China)
- GRE test results (if any)
- certificates for English or German language courses or tests (if any)
- recommendation letters of two of your academic teachers that have known you well
to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before submitting your application documents please read the application instructions (download) carefully.
Selected applicants will be invited for a personal or video interview. The interview takes approximately 30 minutes and serves to assess the background for a successful completion of the CME program.
Step 2 – Only if passed Step 1 (Deadline: July 15)
After the screening process you will be informed whether you have been selected for admission to the CME program. If so, you will be asked to hand in your formal application documents to the Online Application Portal for Degree Programmes of Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg.
* The first deadline is for students who have to apply for a visa abroad